If you are having a problem with wildlife in your Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips home, your best option is to hire a company that specializes in Florida wildlife removal only. This is a specialty business, and regular
pest control companies do not use the proper techniques to solve animal problems. I have spent many years reviewing Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips, and I recommend the following:
Wildout Animal Removal
Cell Phone: 407-232-9348
NOTE: If you have a dog or cat problem, call Orange County Animal Services: 407-836-3111
Wildout Animal Removal specializes primarily in removing animals from attics of homes and buildings - this includes squirrels in attics, raccoons, and rats
or mice in homes. Florida also has a documented problem with
bats in buildings, and Wildout Animal Removal is specially trained in bat removal. They also perform general wildlife trapping services, such as the capture and removal of skunks or opossums on the
property. Call 407-232-9348
to discuss your critter problem and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment.
When hiring a company to solve your wild animal problem, you want these features:
- Specializes in wildlife removal, not pest control
- Fully Florida and Orange County licensed and insured
- Works 7 days per week (critters don't take weekends off)
- Performs full building inspections: enters and inspects attic
- Performs exclusion repairs, with guarantee against animal re-entry
- Offers cleanup of biohazardous wildlife waste
Wildout Animal Removal is a full-service Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips wildlife removal company. This is very different from a regular Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips pest control company. The pest control companies spray poison to kill insects. This is not at all
similar to wildlife removal. Wildout Animal Removal performs a full inspection of the home or property, and determines why the animal(s) are there, and if inside a building, how the animals got inside. All
animals (including rodents) are trapped and removed, or if possible, removed from the building using special exclusion devices. Once the animals are gone, preventative repairs are essential, and
cleanup is sometimes recommended.
Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips wildlife trapping - it's not as simple as it may seem. It's illegal in Florida to trap without a license. Trap type is very important and there are many different types, bait is somewhat relevant, trap placement
is vital, and there are dozens of small things that are very important to know.
Safety is a concern. Then once the animal is trapped, it must be removed and dealt with in the proper manner according to Florida law. We offer Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips raccoon removal. Read more about how to get rid of raccoons.
Animals in attics - this is our specialty at Wildout Animal Removal. Many types of animals like to live in attics. This includes squirrels, raccoons, rats, mice, bats, birds, and even possums. Critters like to go into attics for a safe place to live
and raise their young. Removing animals from attics is very complex work, partly because of the presence of baby animals. If you need Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips squirrel removal, we can remove all the squirrels from your attic, and seal out any future ones. Read more about how to get rid of squirrels.
Rodent control must be done in a very specific way. First off, the most important thing is that all the openings that rats and mice can use to enter a house be sealed. Then all the rodents must be physically trapped and removed.
Never, ever use poison! Most Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips exterminators will just use this lazy poison technique to kill rodents, and it causes more harm than good - dead stinky rats, and it doesn't solve the problem. Call us for correct Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips rat removal. Read more about how to get rid of rats.
Bat removal is a highly specialized task. Florida is known to have colonizing bats who often live in buildings. Bats love attics. If not removed, the colony can grow to a very large size over the years. The bat droppings are often corrosive and
cause health risks. The same goes for bird droppings on or in buildings. We perform Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips pigeon removal and bird control. But our specialty is Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips bat removal. We remove 100% of the bat colony and seal the building so that it's totally bat-proof. Read more about how to get rid of bats.
If you have animals inside a house, no job is complete without proper exclusion repairs. If you simply hire a Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips trapper who only removes the critters, then the problem will return. You need to hire a Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips wildlife control company that identifies 100% of the animal entry points
into your building, and seals them shut with professional repairs. In addition, in many cases animals have left waste or contamination behind, and you'll want a company that can provide professional cleaning services. Wildout Animal Removal does both.
The above are just some of the services offered by Wildout Animal Removal. We also trap and remove animals that destroy lawns, such as moles, or digging animals. Sometimes animals like opossums will live under buildings, steal pet food, raid garbage cans, etc.
Read about how to get rid of opossums
. Skunks commonly live under sheds or decks, and set up a den. We can trap and remove them without them spraying. Read about how to get rid of skunks
. Wildout Animal Removal
also provides dead animal removal in Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips. If you need help with any other wildlife conflict, from a fox, beaver, groundhog, or any other critter, we can solve it. We also do Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips snake removal - most of the snakes in Florida are not venomous, but
call us if you want safe removal, or read about how to get rid of snakes
in Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips. And remember, we are a private business, not Orange County Animal Control Services, so if you have a dog or cat problem, call the County at 407-836-3111.
Orange County animal services does not handle any wildlife issues.
Wildout Animal Removal
Cell Phone: 407-232-9348
Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips Wildlife Tip #1:How to keep rodents out of my garden
Rodents will not just show up on your garden for nothing, they are obviously after something. Either they have been attracted to your garden because of the availability of food, or closeness to a source of food, water or there is a good shelter. This is important to the first step of getting rid of these annoying animals.
1. Get rid of whatever is attracting them. That pile of garbage that has been unattended for weeks should go. The garbage bins should be well maintained, that is, they should be in good condition, not torn or dismantled in any way and should have an air tight lid. Just make sure that the garbage is always covered and emptied as often as possible.
2. Clear up that abandoned shade. Make sure there are no piles of dirt or wood or old clothing materials, just anything hospitable that the rodents can use to their advantage due to their warmth and dryness and also how hidden they are. These are some of the conditions that rodents will look for before making that shade a home.
3. Watch out for possible entry holes into your garden. The fences should be well built with no obvious penetration spaces and also through the walls, look out for holes on the walls. They will use this to gain access not only to your house but also this will ease their ability to reach the garden.
4. The best most effective and natural way of keeping them out is through cats and dogs. Cats and dogs prey on rodents and no animal would want to take that risk of living close to its predator. Therefore, taming a cat or a dog is a sure way to keeping rodents away with no extra effort required.
5. Use of repellents. They range from as simple as cleanliness to as complex as administered chemical-based relents will certainly keep the rodents out of your garden. Examples of natural repellents include plant smells of eucalyptus, wormwood and mint. Some sounds at a certain frequency have been proven to be a disturbance to rodents, and not affect humans in any way. This will make it very unsuitable for the rodents to settle around your garden.
6. Mimicking their predator is also a good way to keep the rodents out of the garden. This may include use of plastic snakes; rodents hate snakes as snakes prey on rodents, owl's feather; most rodents are afraid of owls and use of dog or cat fur by spreading them around the garden. Use of these representative objects will automatically scare rodents away as they show them signs of possible enemies or predators close by.
Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips Wildlife Tip #2:
Florida Wildlife Information:
Florida State bird: Northern mockingbird
State mammal: Florida panther, manatee, dolphin
State reptile: Loggerhead sea turtle
State fish: Florida largemouth bass, Atlantic sailfish
State insect: Zebra longwing
Florida's climate is hot and damp, making it a prime place for reptiles, amphibians, and other semi-aquatic animals. There are a good number of raccoons, rabbits, squirrels, and rats, and it seems these common pest creatures plague homeowners in almost every state. In addition to the common property visitors, Florida also has four venomous snake species: rattlesnakes, cottonmouths, coral snakes, and copperheads. Because of how warm the state is, snakes are often out sunning themselves pool side. All reptiles are drawn to water, and because of the constant warm temperatures, many homes in Florida have pools.
Snakes aren't the only creatures invading yards. Armadillos in Florida are capable of coming into a yard and digging a burrow in one night. While they rarely, if ever, invade the home itself, the damage these creatures can cause to a yard is impressive. If you've got to have one or the other, however, most people would take the armadillo over the snakes.
While almost tropical in its climate, Florida is home to a massive expanse of swamp land known as The Everglades National Park. This huge plot of land is home to alligators, turtles, lizards, raccoons, rabbits, and snakes. The red tailed boa now makes the park its home, though the snake is not a native species of North America. This has caused some concern with the local wildlife authorities, as populations of smaller mammals have been steadily declining due to predation by the large serpents. It is expected that alligators and Florida panthers will eventually become prey for the invading species.
Land-loving predators that are sometimes nuisances are primarily black bears. These large, intimidating animals have learned how easy it is to pick through human garbage and to raid campsites. It only takes a bear one or two successful raids before it becomes problematic. Coyotes are also a common nuisance predator in the state. Like the bears, coyotes become opportunistic, feeding off of livestock, pets, and human refuse.
The population of Florida is growing annually, and it is a popular state for retirees. Eventually, more and more people will displace the animals of Florida, causing clashes. A good example of this is with the alligator population, which lives in many of the waterways, regardless of how close to human civilization. The alligators aren't fearful, so they hold their ground and usually must be removed by professionals.
You can always call Wildout Animal Removal, any time of day, at 407-232-9348, for a price quote for Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips wildlife control services. I am confident that this is the best choice amongst wildlife removal companies in Windermere, Bay Hill, and Dr Phillips, FL.